SEARCH LEASE HOMES
Under more options click type as Lease.
LEASE TO PURCHASEAre you close to being able to buy a home but aren’t quite ready? Did you just move to the Dallas area and aren’t sure where you want to live? Do you need to rent right now but really want to buy a home in a couple years? Home Partners’ Lease with a Right to Purchase Program may be right for you.
CLICK HERE for details
Submit application to alicia@teamduffy.
Typical RENTAL HISTORY REQUIREMENTS If you do not have the below please contact us to see how much of a factor it would play in your ability to qualify. Each applicants situation will be taken into account.
Good or Excellent credit is best for qualification; however if you know this is not the case and would like to discuss please contact us.
WE CANNOT APPROVE YOUR APPLICATION IF:
1. You have excessive COLLECTION ACCOUNTS without a proper explanation.
2. You have excessive COLLECTIONS by UTILITY COMPANIES.
3. Collections, Judgments and/or Evictions from previous landlords.
4. There is any criminal history where the offense was of any physical or violent nature against, either person or property.
5. You have an open bankruptcy, (un-discharged bankruptcy) will be denied until the bankruptcy becomes legally discharged.
QUALIFYING AFTER BANKRUPTCY:
* Bankruptcy discharged LESS THAN 2 YEARS AGO will need a letter of explanation. Prior to your bankruptcy, your credit should have reasonably GOOD. And, additional security deposit will be required.
* Bankruptcy discharged OVER 2 YEARS AGO, applicant should be able to show proof of some re-established credit.